Our response to COVID-19 (coronavirus)
As New Zealand works to stop the spread of COVID-19, we are doing our bit to keep our people safe and support our customers.
We will provide updates for our customers on this page as the situation evolves.
Update: Sunday 26 April 2020
The Government has announced New Zealand will move out of Alert Level 4 lockdown at 11.59pm on Monday 27 April.
- Under Alert Level 3, Bowring Print will be back in to production. Our office team can and will be working from home, so we will only have our factory staff working in the offices, with no contact between each other (1 in digital print & 1 in offset print).
- Our front door will be closed and locked, so no one can enter the building during Level 3. We can receive all files via email, payment can be made online either via credit card or bank transfer, and packages can be left out for contact-less collection, or can be couriered to your front door. Our courier companies have the correct practices in place to protect themselves, and you.
- All staff have been provided with masks, hand sanitiser, and have been informed of the correct hand washing, and safe protocols to follow. We have increased our cleaning, and have ensured no bubbles have had to be broken, or merged to keep our staff as safe as possible.
- None of our staff members have been sick during the lockdown period, so we remain confident in opening up our operations to start producing and sending orders to our valued customers.
- Under Alert Level 4, we have used the time to improve our systems, so contact-less payment through our invoicing system is much easier.
- If you have any questions about our protocols, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.